About Me

My photo
I'm a college graduate waiting to see what the next chapter in my life will bring. I love baby hippos, cooking, and my boyfriend Kevin.

2.03.2009

I have decided that I am going to tweak one of my goals... I mean I have that right don't I? lol. The goal I am altering is:

13. Buy a book a month

Now you're probably thinking "Why would you change that it seems simple enough". Well here is the thing this month alone I have purchased id say about 7 books.. ill have to look and get a definite number later and then ill post a list and keep up with it. Anyway.. So I figured that since I bought so many books last month I probably wont buy any next month... if I continue to spend all our money on books I think Kevin might leave me. hahaha. So here's what I am thinking.. the new goal will now be:

13. Buy 50 books before the end of the 1001 days

Now I am providing some stipulations for myself.. they HAVE to be books that I buy for MYSELF. I cant like buy some books as a present for my sister and add it to my list... the whole point is to add to my book collection. So ya.. Coooooooooooool.

I have also decided that I will end each post with a picture... sometimes they will be pictures that have something to do with the post and sometimes random.. like this one....

The caption for the picture is: My wife hates my beard

1 comments:

TVs Michael Oder said...

That picture made me laugh... out loud... in the newsroom at KBTX. Everyone looked at me. I couldn't explain myself. hahaha

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online