About Me

My photo
I'm a college graduate waiting to see what the next chapter in my life will bring. I love baby hippos, cooking, and my boyfriend Kevin.

2.11.2009

It was not a good night in bearkat athletics. The women's bb team lost to Nicholls State 76-74 giving them their first win of the season. The women still have not won an away game. The men's bb team also lost to Nicholls. This loss was much more heart breaking because the two teams were fighting for #1 in the conference. It was a hard fought game but it just wasnt in the cards. It also sucked that much more because I was actually at this game and I got to see Nicholls score the winning two pointer with 6 seconds left. bleh. The softball team also lost tonight however its not that dissapointing considering they went to 13 innings with the #5 team in the nations; Texas A&M. I only got to see the first 3 innings but I bet the rest of the game was good too. Being that I work for the athletic department I have grown very attached to my SHSU teams and when they lost I feel like crap. Lol. Anywayyyyy....

So 12th Street Sports Bar debuted today on FCS. My boyfriend's mom watched it and said it looked really good. That is very very exciting. We didnt get to watch it on tv because 1 we dont have that channel and 2 we were at work when it was on. We did however get to watch a copy of it that we obsconded from TV 78. Its a good show and I wish for big things. I am very proud of everyone that is involved in the show. They work hard.

I guess I should get going considering I have a test tomorrow and I still have 3 essay questions I have to map out. Lol.

Have a good night.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online