About Me

My photo
I'm a college graduate waiting to see what the next chapter in my life will bring. I love baby hippos, cooking, and my boyfriend Kevin.

2.25.2009

Bearkat softball did not get the sweep. :-( They lost 5-3 but ended up going to extra innings. They were tied 2-2 until the top of the 10th when we have up a 3 run homer. Very sad but its ok. Brandi our pitcher pitched a total of 20 innings through the series.. thats pretty impressive. So we are proud of that.

Women's bb beat McNeese 81-71. Both teams are awful! They went into the game with the same record.

Men's bb won too... I dont remember the score but I know they won by 15.

Lent started today...

Red Meat
Beer
and
Cheese

Those are my sacrifices.

I'm not a religious person by any means but it does give me an excuse to start eating better.

1 comments:

TVs Michael Oder said...

That picture freaks me out.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online