About Me

My photo
I'm a college graduate waiting to see what the next chapter in my life will bring. I love baby hippos, cooking, and my boyfriend Kevin.

2.18.2009

I am sitting here in Johnson Coliseum waiting for the Men's basketball game against Lamar to start. The last time we played Lamar was away and we won in double overtime... This game is going to be interesting. Its also "faith night" here and there is a live band. Its a christian band by the name of "Becken" they are pretty good... if you're into that kind of music... they have a saxaphone in their band and thats just badass within itself.

In other news...

We got our cable company to take off last month's bill. We had to call them at least 6 times because there were seriously 15 channels that were not working.. well they were working but all 15 of them were one of 3 channels. It was ridiculous.

On the way to work we got pulled over for speeding... luckily the cop was suuuuper nice and gave us a warning. I was shocked considering the cops in this town are usually very mean and try to over compensate for something..

We did however get a freaking parking ticket at the field house. Lame.

You win some you lose some I guess.

I have recently become incredibly obsessed with this song "I always knew" by Tilly and the Wall. I havnt become completely obsessed with a song since I heard "Question" by Old 97's. Ive been really nostalgic lately "Thanks to Mike making me want to read my old Xanga posts* about everything and I think the song kinda represents a really hard time in my life. *Freshman year of college* Its not like it was a horrible year but I definitly did some personal growing and boy am I glad I did. I am a completely different person now, for the better. I have also finally found someone I can not live without and am very fortunate for that. * LOVE YOU BABY*

Alrighty well I believe it is time to go to work. EAT UM' UP KATS!!!!!!!!!

I've lived my life inside daydream lies
Imaginary friends that always knew one day I'd leave for good
I'll give away this girl who tried to make you fall i love
I'll give her to you so keep her close to you
So you won't forget about oh how she loved you
So long ago, once upon a time
Now she has grown up, and you can't take it back
A lullaby won't change my mind
And I won't ever go back to that
I will stay true to this belief that we've changed
For the best through this
Seperate the ones who know you
From the ones who couldn't bother to see you for all that there is
Deep down I always knew all the times
I thought that I loved you
It was just an easy answer
It was make believe
But I still believe that this heart will learn to love



0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online