About Me

My photo
I'm a college graduate waiting to see what the next chapter in my life will bring. I love baby hippos, cooking, and my boyfriend Kevin.

2.10.2009

So my boyfriend Kevin is on a role! He has been working very hard on his web show for his internship and today it paid off. He does a player profile for each sport at Sam Houston. His first episode was Lance Pevehouse, a player on the Men's basketball team. He interviewed him and even got out on the court and did some shooting with him. He directed, hosted and produced it all by himself. It looks great. His editing is awesome! Check it out!

http://www.gobearkats.com/newMediaPlayer/console.htm?type=vod&oemid=19900&id=376791

I have to take some credit too.. I made the awesome title page graphic. haha

As you can tell I am also working on one of my goals..

27. Write in a journal/blog for 30 consecutive days [0/30]

I have been writing a blog post everyday for like what 7 days now.. lol. Only a few more days to go!

I found this awesome picture today. Someone submitted it to one of those bling sites... you know where they make everything all sparkly and shit... haha Everone needs a little bling now and then.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online