About Me

My photo
I'm a college graduate waiting to see what the next chapter in my life will bring. I love baby hippos, cooking, and my boyfriend Kevin.

2.19.2009

I just dont get it.

This shouldnt be bothering me but it is. I really dont understand how people can just stop being friends. Especially when they were incredibly close and had been through a lot together. I have lost so many friends in the past 3 years its incredibly depressing. I could probably list the people I have lost

Travis because he was jealous of my relationship with Kevin

Mason because I was the only person that would tell him the truth about his "fiance" and try keep him off the drugs

Max because... well I dont know... I guess because Kevin and I would be real with him and not let him sell himself short and wallow in self pity

Jordan because his wife hates me for some unknown reason

I mean seriously I was friends with all four of them for more then 4 years and they all meant so much to me yet they all stopped talking to me. I guess I just didnt mean that much to them. Im not a bad person and I dont want to blame myself but whats the common denominator here..

I really wish I could just let all of this go but its not that easy for me. I want answers.

1 comments:

TVs Michael Oder said...

It's not just you Jess. I've lost some friends that I grew up with. Like childhood friends I spent every day with. But I have that time with them and that one day they might come back in my life.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online