About Me

My photo
I'm a college graduate waiting to see what the next chapter in my life will bring. I love baby hippos, cooking, and my boyfriend Kevin.

2.13.2009

I love lazy days!

Class was canceled today and I got to sleep in! Kinda. I helped Kevin shoot his second episode of his webisode "Bearkat Close Up". lol. He is doing this show for his internship where he does a player profile. *I blogged about it earlier this week I think* His profile for episode 2 is on Leesa Ailshie from the Women's bb team. She taught him how to shoot 3s haha. It was very entertaining. She was a good sport and very funny. It was a lot of fun. We also picked the song for this episode. For the first one with Lance Pevehouse he picked Come out and Play by The Offspring and for the next one we both decided on All My Life by Foo Fighters. Badass song!!!! Hopefully this next episode turns out just as good as the first one!

Tomorrow is Valentines day and we have to work. Its ok though because we have plans afterwards. Also tomorrow is Think Pink night at Johnson Colliseum in support of breast cancer awareness. It couldnt come at a better time because my best friend Charlie's aunt is fighting her second battle with breast cancer and isnt expected to make it through the end of the month. She is expected to go peacefully though. Please pray for her and her family.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online