About Me

My photo
I'm a college graduate waiting to see what the next chapter in my life will bring. I love baby hippos, cooking, and my boyfriend Kevin.

2.21.2009

I am currently sitting at home with a glass of wine trying to relax. My day didn't start off too early but non the less it was busy. I had to be to Don Sander's Stadium at noon for the one o'clock baseball game. It was raining when we got there and the game was delayed a good ten minutes. We ended up winning the first game 4-3 in 10 innings. It was a double header so the second game started 30 min after the first and we also won that 7-5. The baseball team is on a role with a 3-0 start and will hopefully win tomorrow and get the shut out. Its going to be exciting.

I had to leave the second baseball game early to head down to the coliseum for the Men's bb game against UTSA. I was a little worried about this game considering we have been losing lately. Luckily we not only won but we kicked the shit out of them. The final score ended up being 89-67. UTSA had a player on their team that flopped every chance he got it was ridiculous. At one point at the ened of the game he was trying to get all up on Drae Murray and he ended up falling over the poor shot clock guy and actually hurting himself. He got what he deserved. lol. A few of their fans came painted and were talking a lot of crap at the begining of the game but our team shut them up pretty quick. Im glad they won.

The women also played today but of course they were away. They got DOMINATED by UTSA 85-54 and as of right now they are out of the tournament. It makes me sad because I had high hopes for them. O'well I guess. Tomorrow is another day... Another day where I have to do stats for baseball. haha.

This post's picture is brought to you by the US National Soccer team:

Carlos Bocenegra. He is so damn handsome!

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online