About Me

My photo
I'm a college graduate waiting to see what the next chapter in my life will bring. I love baby hippos, cooking, and my boyfriend Kevin.

2.16.2009

So this week alone we have 7 games.. and Ill be working probably 6 of them.

The week goes as follows:


Tuesday Softball double header

Wednesday Men's Basketball
Friday Baseball
Saturday Baseball double header AND Men's Basketball
Sunday Baseball

IM IN THE MONEY!! Hahah. Next week is more of the same...

Tuesday Softball double header AND Baseball
Wednesday Softball and Women's basketball
Friday Saturday and Sunday SHSU baseball classic

*Sigh*
Im looking forward to all the work I just hope that I can maintain my job and school work all at the same time. Its gonna be tough but I think I can do it.

I need to start working on my 20 page research paper due at the end of the semester. :-(

I made this for sammy and he set it as default on facebook.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online