About Me

My photo
I'm a college graduate waiting to see what the next chapter in my life will bring. I love baby hippos, cooking, and my boyfriend Kevin.

2.08.2009

I am such a slacker!

So instead of working on my 18 essay question review for Juvenile Delinquency I decided to pimp my blog. Its a good thing my test isn't until Thursday! haha. Let me know what ya think.

So I had a busy weekend... Saturday I worked softball at 11 then I had to walk down the hill to the coliseum to go work the women's basketball game at 2 and after that game I had to walk back up the hill to the softball complex to work the last game of the day and then Sunday I worked 3 straight softball games. fun stuff. Its good money though. AAAANNNDDD Women's and Men's basketball both won on Saturday and Softball won all 4 of their games this weekend and 3 of 4 were finished by the 5th inning because we run ruled them. Pretty sweet. It was a good weekend in the Bearkat sports world.

**Men with ceramic hands shouldn't catch softballs**
**Men with ceramic shoulders shouldn't become umpires**

Haha fun times.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online