About Me

My photo
I'm a college graduate waiting to see what the next chapter in my life will bring. I love baby hippos, cooking, and my boyfriend Kevin.

2.15.2009

Valentines day fun!

Valentine's day has never been a big deal for either me or Kevin but this year we actually did stuff. The day started off with heart shaped waffles, bacon, and starbucks coffee. Haha I know we are pretty lame but it was delicious.



Then we had to go work the Women's bb game. They lost. It sucked.

After we got home we sat around and calmed down from the game and then decided on what to do for dinner. We ordered Italian food to go and while Kevin when out to pick it up I dressed the table all fancy and we had a candle lit dinner. Which reminds me... thats another goal to cross off...

81. Have a candle lit dinner with Kevin.



Awesome! For dessert we has champagne, chocolate covered cherries, pecan turtles, and chocolate truffles. *The truffles were phenomenal!*

When that was all done we exchanged gifts and then sat around and watched About a Boy. It was a good night!

1 comments:

**Natalie** said...

That sounds like a great Valentine's Day! I have been sick with the flu all weekend so I am very envious of your VDay! Hehe!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online