About Me

My photo
I'm a college graduate waiting to see what the next chapter in my life will bring. I love baby hippos, cooking, and my boyfriend Kevin.

2.28.2009

Book of the Month


I have successfully finished my book for the month. I am a day late from posting but I assure you I finshed it yesterday haha. I decided to go on a much less serious route and chose a satirical piece of work entitled:

The Self-Destruction Handbook: 8 Simple Steps to an Unhealthier You

The 8 Chapters detail the 8 main self destructive behaviors and go into other sub-categories. Its basically a lesson plan.

The 8 chapters are:

1. 12 Steps to a Drinking Problem
2. Why Smoking is Cool
3. Your brain on drugs
4. The "Rules" for a Dysfunctional Daters
5. The Man and Mistress guide to Infidelity
6. Condoms are for Suckers
7. How to Lose Way Too Much Weight in 90 Days
8. The Ins and Outs of Self-Mutilation

If you are easily offended, and take things too seriously, this book is NOT for you. If you can take a joke and can handle some crudeness then go for it. I enjoyed this book and laughed quite a bit. I would give it 3 out of 5 stars.

Work Schedule for the week:

Tuesday: Baseball vs. Rice
Wednesday: Men's bb vs. Northwestern State
Thursday: Baseball vs. Utah
Friday: Baseball vs. UTA
Saturday: Baseball vs. UTA - Softball vs. Northwestern State (DH) - Men's bb vs. Texas State
Sunday: Baseball vs. UTA - Softball vs. Northwestern State

Its going to be an equally as stressful and busy week.
At least my anniversary is on Tuesday.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online