About Me

My photo
I'm a college graduate waiting to see what the next chapter in my life will bring. I love baby hippos, cooking, and my boyfriend Kevin.

2.12.2009

I have been extremely nostalgic today. Today is my little sister's birthday and she turned 17. I was like one of those crazy moms that sits around and cries about how her children are growing up so fast. Seriously though, ask Mike, I was in the office looking at picture of my sister when she was little and almost crying. Haha. Its kinda different though considering I live in a different state and only get to see her about once a year. Twice if I am lucky. I miss her a lot and it sucks that I cant be there to spend time with her. So to make up for it I bought her some presents and wrapped them and put together an awesome box of goodies to mail to her. I hope she likes it.

Another thing I did tonight is make white knot ribbons. These ribbons represent marriage equality. The website www.whiteknot.org was brought to my attention when I saw Dave Grohl *the most amazing man ever* of the foo fighter wore a white knot ribbon to the grammys. I decided that I was going to make some and see if I can get some people to wear them. Marriage equality is something I feel very strongly about and I hope that one day my mom and my stepmom will have the opportunity to tie the knot, legally.



0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online