About Me

My photo
I'm a college graduate waiting to see what the next chapter in my life will bring. I love baby hippos, cooking, and my boyfriend Kevin.

2.26.2009

*Sigh*

Today started off good. I got to sleep in until like 11, no class, not a damn thing to do. Kevin and I cleaned our room and the kitchen and then decided to go to the store for dinner. We got a baguette, cream cheese, capers, and smoked salmon. We drank it with some wine and it was DELICIOUS!

At some point after dinner I went to put my jeans in the dryer and when I opened the washer my jeans were sitting in a pool of soapy water. The washer broke. Fantastic. So we called Drew to see if we could come over and use his washer just to wash this load of jeans so they don't have to sit soaking wet over night. He's a good friend. So we went over there and watched the end of the stars game and movie trailers. It was very relaxing and fun.

I was really irritated at some point because we didn't get invited to the "party" that all our friends were at. Some friends huh. I am also irritated because this weekend is the busiest weekend of the semester and my boss still has not sent out a schedule. I mean seriously hes had ALL FUCKING WEEK! Jason is a good guy and I love him but sometimes hes worthless as a boss. I guess it's not that big of deal since we see him pretty much everyday but I would like to know what I am going to be doing ahead of time and not an hour before he wants me at work.

Bleh... OK now I am going to go drink my wine and make some cubees.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online