About Me

My photo
I'm a college graduate waiting to see what the next chapter in my life will bring. I love baby hippos, cooking, and my boyfriend Kevin.

3.02.2009

57. Own a print of my favorite Sam Brown drawing

DONE!

Kevin bought it for me for our 3 year anniversary!!!! Its not until tomorrow but we have class and work all day so we decided to exchange gifts tonight. I am soooo excited about it. We are going to take it to hobby lobby when we get back to Arlington and get it matted and framed. Then I am going to hang it in my office!

Kevin really liked his gift too! I bought him The Complete Calvin and Hobbes. Its a three book box set and it weighs like 25 lbs. No joke. Its really nice, I'm very glad he liked it.

I CANNOT wait until spring break. We are going to stay with Kevin's parents and celebrate our anniversary. We plan to get sushi at Piranha Sushi and possibly to to a museum or two. We'll see.




0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online