About Me

My photo
I'm a college graduate waiting to see what the next chapter in my life will bring. I love baby hippos, cooking, and my boyfriend Kevin.

1.04.2009

So its been forever since I've made a post. I am currently on Vacation in CO visiting my family and have been without the internet. But I'm back and will return to Texas on Tuesday. Im gonna be honest and tell you that I have hardly thought about my list while on vacation but I promise to get right back on track when I gather my life together again. LOL. The good news though is that even though I have not been concentrating on a certain goal I can still cross one off my list.

72. Encourage someone else to write a 101 list

I have encouraged a couple of my friends but I wanted to wait until one of them actually posted their lists to cross this one off. One of my very best friends Miss Amy Amanda Perez has posted her list and is working towards completing some goals! YAY!!! Please check out her blog and list here: http://sycamoredown.blogspot.com/

Hooray. I will definitly post later with the details of my trip!!

Happy New Year! Its Gonna Be A GOOD Year!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online