About Me

My photo
I'm a college graduate waiting to see what the next chapter in my life will bring. I love baby hippos, cooking, and my boyfriend Kevin.

12.20.2008

4 down 97 to go!

31. Finish scrapbook of my Niece for Keziah

Keziah is my sister-in-law and she gave birth to my niece in June. I wanted to do something special for her and my brother so I started making a scrapbook of all the pictures she would send me of Rayah. I have been working on this book off and on for about 4 months or so. I got really busy with school and didnt have time to finish it before Christmas break, so here I am two days before I leave for Colorado and finally finished. There were some ups and downs and it didnt turn out perfect but I think she's going to love it. Here are the pics of each page.























0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online