About Me

My photo
I'm a college graduate waiting to see what the next chapter in my life will bring. I love baby hippos, cooking, and my boyfriend Kevin.

1.18.2009

Im sitting here bored while my hubby plays Fifa on his Xbox so I figured I'd just write an update. I am currently working on some more goals. I went in for an eye exam on Saturday and after going through a series of tests and getting my eyes dialated I learned that for the past 2 years I have been living with a prescription a little bit to strong for my eyes. The doc says thats the reason I have been getting headaches all the time. So I got a new prescription and went and picked out new frames. Now I'm just waiting for them to get in so I can go pick them up! And when thats done #22 on my list will be no more. Whoop! Tomorrow I will be working towards getting my bookshelf and my drawers clean... I cant think of which number that goal is... but its a goal... lol. I have also started putting together my recipe box so once thats done that is another goal to cross off. I am very pleased with all the stuff I have been able to accomplish but I know my time will come where I go on like a 3 month stint of not accomplishing anything... its inevitable. lol Anywhoooo ill updated tomorrow when I finish cleaning!!

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online