About Me

My photo
I'm a college graduate waiting to see what the next chapter in my life will bring. I love baby hippos, cooking, and my boyfriend Kevin.

3.23.2009

Ok so it hasnt been that long but ya know.. I kinda ran out of things to say. A lot has happened in the last couple of weeks.

Saturday was pretty much amazing. We finally got together a dinner date with Mattie, Allie, KP, Beth AND Max and Lacey! They came over for spaghetti, we played cranium and we hung out until two in the morning. It really was a lot of fun. I missed everyone, especially Max. I finally got to get to know Lacey too. I like her A LOT and I think that she is perfect for my maxie poo. I hope we can keep in touch and make a point to see each other every once in awhile.

In other news:

My mom is for sure coming for Ring Ceremony. She will get here day of and then leave Sat morning. Its ok though, Im just glad she's coming. I am really excited about getting my ring too!

Its March and you know what that means: MARCH MADNESS! In celebration for the NCAA tournament I turned the wall in my office into a giant bracket. Check out pictures here: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2159019&id=34411055&l=9b42cb52d2

Thats pretty much it for now... I think.

Here is a piture of the most adorable baby in the world.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online