About Me

My photo
I'm a college graduate waiting to see what the next chapter in my life will bring. I love baby hippos, cooking, and my boyfriend Kevin.

3.31.2009

Book of the month.

I have offically finished my book for the month of March.

Survivor by Chuck Pahlaniuk.

I have to say that it wasnt was I expected and Im not sure that it was a good thing. I kinda lost interest halfway through and didnt really care if I finished it or not. Well since it was one of my goals I didnt have a choice. lol. It turned out not to be so bad. I would probably recommend it.

In other news, I let Bogen borrow Haunted by Chuck Palahniuk and he sent me a txt saying that it was the best piece of literature he has ever read. lol. Im glad he liked it. It is by far my favorite Palahniuk book so far. I think for my next book Im going to read Invisible Monsters. I am still waiting for Snuff to be released in paperback. I hate hardcover books. I think they are pointless and waayy to expensive. Anywhoo... until next time.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online