About Me

My photo
I'm a college graduate waiting to see what the next chapter in my life will bring. I love baby hippos, cooking, and my boyfriend Kevin.

4.13.2009

I love a good book.

I have successfully finished my book for April, and 2 weeks early might I add. I stuck with the Chuck Palahniuk streak and read: Invisible Monsters.

This was the first book in a really long time to make me tear up. I've always said a good book will play with your heart strings and this one definitely did, but not until the very end. As to be expected the book was weird and really really reeeeaaaallllyyyyy fucked up. I really did enjoy it though and a lot of it I saw coming but was still really surprised when I read it on the page. I would definitely recommend it. 5 out of 5 stars. It has moved up to my second favorite Palahniuk.

I have also completed a goal:

67. Give up something for lent and keep with it.

Well I gave up cheese, beer, and red meat and the only thing I managed to keep up with was the beer. I know that seems really lame but when you have friends that play beerpong 3 times a week it can get tough. I did it though and I am proud.

Another thing to talk about.... my number 47 has been crossed out in red. This is because I failed to keep up with it. Thats the price you pay when you make a goal to do something once a month. O'well... all it means is I get to donate $2 to charity. woooo.. I donate to charity all the time so no big deal.

Lata!

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online