About Me

My photo
I'm a college graduate waiting to see what the next chapter in my life will bring. I love baby hippos, cooking, and my boyfriend Kevin.

12.19.2008

Almost there!

I am just about finished making my sister in law's scrapbook. I am up to 18 pages and I think ill be making two or three more because there are still some cute pictures I want to include. I will be posting picture of it when I am finished as proof of my completion of yet another goal. So stay tuned!

In other news Kevin's mom let me open my Christmas gifts last night. They included:

-A $100 gift card to Target
-A very pretty ornament for my Christmas tree
-A really awesome chip and dip plate
-A very pretty and very warm pink and orange scarf
-$50 from grandpa along with two Paula Dean cookbooks that belonged to grandma *Mikes gonna LOVE this present*
-I was also given some jewelery that also once belonged to Kevin's Grandma
-Sliver bracelets
-Silver locket
And my absolute favorite...
-A gold cross with rubies *It is a replica of a necklace worn by First Lady Jacqueline Bouvier Kennedy. It came with a certificate of authenticity. Its beautiful!*

I am so incredibly fortunate to have such a loving "second" family. They treat me like a daughter and a granddaughter and I am truly grateful.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online