About Me

My photo
I'm a college graduate waiting to see what the next chapter in my life will bring. I love baby hippos, cooking, and my boyfriend Kevin.

6.04.2009

First off I completely skipped my book for the month of April... I dont know how this happened.. I think maybe I was just a bit overwhelmed with graduation and I had myself convinced that I had read one...

So to remedy the situation I will be reading two books this month. Its gonna be tough but Im going to do it. Seriously I dont know how I managed to do this... lol.

anyway.... The goal I completed was...

59. Host a themed party

That party was my 22nd birthday party and it was a FIESTA!!!! The decorations were awesome and I even hand made tissue paper flowers. We had chips, guacamole, salsa, queso margaritas, mexican beer, and Mexican Tres Leches cake. They even sang happy birthday to me in Spanish. It was definitely a success!







0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online