About Me

My photo
I'm a college graduate waiting to see what the next chapter in my life will bring. I love baby hippos, cooking, and my boyfriend Kevin.

6.06.2009

Kevin took me on a picnic today which means I have another goal to cross of the list!

63. Go on a picnic with a real picnic basket and gingham table cloth

It was a spur of the moment kind of thing... we woke up this morning realized we didnt have anything planned and decided to spend the day together. We went to walmart and picked up the red checkered fabric for our blanket and I packed the picnic basket. The menu consisted of..

Pita bread sandwiches
Grapes
String Cheese
Chips
Lemonade
Pudding

After we ate we played another really intense game of chess.. except this time we didn't get to finish it.... after having been at the duck pond for almost two hours the freaking Geese posse decided they didn't want us there and they literally pecked at us and squacked at us until we packed up and left. Ridiculous!!! I hate Geese.








1 comments:

TVs Michael Oder said...

Someone should beat them up.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online