About Me

My photo
I'm a college graduate waiting to see what the next chapter in my life will bring. I love baby hippos, cooking, and my boyfriend Kevin.

5.18.2009

Another goal complete!

5. Graduate from College

I am now the recipient of a Bachelor's Degree in Criminal Justice. Graduation was on May 16, 2009 at 10 AM.



This post is incredibly late but I've been kinda busy trying to get my life in order. lol. I am glad to say though, that I am done with school and very proud of myself, Kevin and the rest of our friends that have graduated too. I wish us all the best of luck in the future.

These past couple of days after graduation have been crazy and some what sad. Crazy because since graduation a lot has happened... Kevin sprained his ankle, Charlie and Drew moved away, the Rangers swept the Astros (We went to game 1 and I caught a Josh Hamilton BP ball!), and the Bearkat Baseball team WON the SLC tournament for the THIRD year in a row!!!!!!!!!!!! (And we were there to see it happen!!!) and sad because we are finally letting reality set in.






0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online